`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Where does everyone buy their jersey's?

OT: Where does everyone buy their jersey's?
I've found a few sites that sell them for under $30, but I don't know if it is a legit site. Please let me know.

Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: OT: Where does everyone buy their jersey's?
my friend orders them from china and sells them super cheap

the knockoffs are cheap, but cheaply made as well. bought a red sox home jersey #15 (some folks say pedroia, i say it's millar) for 25 dollars, but the red wasnt quite right, the material was flimsier, and the quality was quite lacking

as much as i dont like spending the 75 dollars for a good replica jersey (and you might find real reolicas on ebay for around 45-50, depending on player), or much more for an official jersey...it's worth it. the knockoffs are excrement

(07-16-2011, 01:25 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: my friend orders them from china and sells them super cheap
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Dicks Sporting goods online or Indians team shop. 12 authentic jerseys and counting. Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I always check Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory and TJ Maxx in NY. At the end of the season they normally have Jerseys for $25.

Thanks everyone for your response.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(07-16-2011, 06:31 PM)swirly1007 Wrote: I always check Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory and TJ Maxx in NY. At the end of the season they normally have Jerseys for $25.
I used to do the same with basketball jerseys to get signed. If you're gutsy you can try to wait them out and hope the jerseys don't sell because they will mark them down after a couple weeks. I was getting jerseys for as low as 8 dollars.

Check Ebay. Dont remember the seller but I picked up a patrick Willis AUTHENTIC jersey 69.99 and they go for 200 bucks in the store. Brand New! Unfortunately I bought 1 size larger than I should have so I dont really wear it.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Only have 1 jersey. Derek Jeter Replica Home jersey made by Russell Athletic. I've had it for god knows how long. I got it as a Christmas gift and it was purchased from BC Sports. I've never even worn it