`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Guys Think?

What Do You Guys Think?
I can get a James Harden National Treasures Auto Patch RC /25 for $450.

Just wanted to know if its a good decision or if I should pass.

Thanks

RE: What Do You Guys Think?
Id pass but if you like him and want to drop some $ buy it.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-16-2011, 08:37 PM)thecheeseman Wrote: I can get a James Harden National Treasures Auto Patch RC /25 for $450.

Just wanted to know if its a good decision or if I should pass.

Thanks
absolutelty not! not worth it at all at this point in his career. granted it may be worth that some day..if he becomes really good. at this point its worth 100 max

In my opinion James Harden's value is way too high right now. If he does not become a star in the next couple years his value will drop big time. He is only the third best player on a loaded team unless of course the Thunder get rid of either him or Westbrook, but I don't see that happening.

Even if you are a huge fan of him that price is too high. You can find a much better deal.
(07-16-2011, 11:48 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: absolutelty not! not worth it at all at this point in his career. granted it may be worth that some day..if he becomes really good. at this point its worth 100 max
I agree that it should be around 100, but the market says his National Treasures patch auto's are worth no less than 200 and upwards of 300. Speculation can make collectors go crazy, take Tebow for instance.

I agree, $450 is more then I would pay. You can get a whole lot better for that amount of cash. I like the national Treasures cards but they way over price them on the bay. I wanted a Jodie Meeks auto of the treasures but the asking price of 100 - 300 and even 500 is way too much for a guy that has not played that much. So I get the other autos of him at a cheap price. Lots of good hardens autos out there for much cheaper. Dont blow it all on one card.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

I agree, that seems a little pricey but if its unique and you really like it, buy it :-) Then post it :-)

Thanks alot, I decided to pass until I can one at a more reasonable price.