`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just have to say this for the record

Just have to say this for the record
This Beckett trading community is awesome. To everyone who makes this place a great trading community I thank you. Met some wonderful members from here and made fantastic trades. I just wanted to say thank you and show my appreciation to everyone on here. May this site run forever!
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: Just have to say this for the record
ty back your one of the great people on here to.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I would agree, you are the kind of people you are talking about. There are always bad apples but for then most part this is a great bunch.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-16-2011, 08:19 PM)akbobcat Wrote: This Beckett trading community is awesome. To everyone who makes this place a great trading community I thank you. Met some wonderful members from here and made fantastic trades. I just wanted to say thank you and show my appreciation to everyone on here. May this site run forever!
I think I only have about one trade with you, but you're the kind of trader who makes this place great. Thanks for speaking up - I was just thinking the other day that of all the i-places I frequent, this is probably my favorite. All our good eggs seem to outweigh the bad apples.

word up
[Image: braunsig.png]

I agree 100% with what you said. I believe the good far outweigh the bad that come through now and then. I really enjoy this website and the people I talk with and trade with.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

You are one of the people that make this a great site to trade on!!

(07-16-2011, 08:19 PM)akbobcat Wrote: This Beckett trading community is awesome. To everyone who makes this place a great trading community I thank you. Met some wonderful members from here and made fantastic trades. I just wanted to say thank you and show my appreciation to everyone on here. May this site run forever!
You are the type of collector that has brought me back to this community.

I always check your sig to see if you got any new Griffey letters Tongue
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Am i one of those people ? JK I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !