`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-11 SP

2010-11 SP
Ok This is a old break I busted when SP came out and was in school. So since things were too busy thought I would go ahead and show what I got. I picked up 1/2 case 6 boxes hoping that I would get jordan. Got the boxes at the presell think it was 94 bucks a box. When the boxes came in they were not in a case but in singles in a bigger box. with packing peanuts.

Close to 6 Complete base 1-100 minus like 3 cards
Jordan Brand Classic 5/7 +2 double
Supreme Court Floor - 2 common 1 Uncommon

Authentic Holo F/X 26/42
[Image: 32DerrickFavors.jpg] [Image: 34DeMarcusCousins.jpg]
[Image: 23MichaelJordan.jpg] [Image: 07LarryBird.jpg]
[Image: 01DerrickRose.jpg]
Holo F/X Die Cut - Jim Jackson
[Image: 08JimJacksonDieCut.jpg]
Sign Of The Times
Micheal Ray Richardson - Tubby Smith (Minnesota)- but did take Kentucky to a championship so sweet pull for me
[Image: MichealRichardson.jpg] [Image: TubbySmith.jpg]
By the Letter
Steve Alford
Bill Laimbeer
[Image: BillLaimbeer.jpg]

By the Letter Rookies
Derrick Favors - Brian Zoubek
[Image: DerrickFavors.jpg] [Image: BrianZoubek.jpg]
Quincy Pondexter - Trevor Booker
[Image: QuincyPondexter.jpg] [Image: TrevorBooker.jpg]
James Anderson - Terrico White
[Image: JamesAnderson.jpg] [Image: TerricoWhite-1.jpg]
Gani Lawal - Dominique Jones
[Image: GaniLawal.jpg] [Image: DominqueJones.jpg]

Oh Yea and last but not least my First Jordan.
[Image: MichaelJordan.jpg]
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

RE: 2010-11 SP
Congrats. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Nice Jordan. What are you gonna do with it?

:-P congrats, Would look a lot better in the hands of a UNC fan :-)

Pretty cool man!

Congrats on the Jordan! Would love to trade you out of that Jim Jackson. Take a look at my stuff if you get a chance Smile

(07-16-2011, 05:50 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Congrats. Smile
Thanks dude

(07-16-2011, 06:06 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Nice Jordan. What are you gonna do with it?
I am gonna send it in and get it graded. First Jordan so Im keeping it.

(07-16-2011, 06:20 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: :-P congrats, Would look a lot better in the hands of a UNC fan :-)
As a kentucky fan I have a big dislike for duke and UNC but I have gave passes to jordan and grant hill, even after he made that pass to Laettner in 92 which broke my heart. So yes it might look better In a UNC fan but still think I will keep it.

(07-16-2011, 08:53 PM)NowitzkiFan41 Wrote: Pretty cool man!
Thanks Dude

(07-16-2011, 10:30 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Congrats on the Jordan! Would love to trade you out of that Jim Jackson. Take a look at my stuff if you get a chance Smile
Ok give me a day or so and I will look in your org and see if we can work something out
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme

Congrats on the MJ auto! Hey, was wondering what you'll be doing with the floor cards? What numbers are they, I'm thinking about putting that set together.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-17-2011, 10:59 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Congrats on the MJ auto! Hey, was wondering what you'll be doing with the floor cards? What numbers are they, I'm thinking about putting that set together.
Common #4 , #7
Uncommon #11

Think I would keep one of them, maybe the #11 Uncommon card. But the two Common I would consider trading.