`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have 2700 A&G mini's FT

I have 2700 A&G mini's FT
All years available except for 2011, all my wants are marked in the system. Looking to finish up my sets and start on this years. If 2011 A&G inspires you to go back to the previous years feel free to check me out. Also as inspiration to those it sends scrambling back to previous Ginter releases I offer this as motivation:

[Image: Image2.jpg]
[Image: Image46.jpg]
[Image: Image.jpg]

Heading to work in the Providence Ruth's Chris tonight to help them celebrate Water/Fire (whatever the hell it is I don't know)
Stop by for some steak, sizzling butter and I'll talk about food/wine and then expect a tip in cards Smile

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: I have 2700 A&G mini's FT
Ruths Chris is AWESOME ! I've been to like 8 different locations

hey idk if you are interested but i have a suzuki min 34/99 ft take a look at my past and let me know
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-16-2011, 11:31 PM)rascrush Wrote: hey idk if you are interested but i have a suzuki min 34/99 ft take a look at my past and let me know
I toyed with the idea of doing the Sepia set, but a bit cash-strapped, so decided there was no way to do it without some serious dollars. At this point not sure if I will even do the NNO set from this years A&G. There is someone else who is doing the set, perhaps it was david campos, but not positive.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

k well the lot i bought of 20 mini should be in in the next few days when it does i will hit u up
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo