`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mlb extra innings free preview

mlb extra innings free preview
my directv does it till the 20th.other companies should do similiar. just a reminder.

RE: mlb extra innings free preview
thanks for sharing this, i have directv and didnt know that

Verizon Fios is doing it as well

I got mlb.tv Big Grin
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Yeah I was watching the Marlins destroy the Cubs and loving it!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

yeah comcast usually does it last week of July or 1st week of August so i'll have to start checking

I got rid of my DirecTV in September and my current cable provider doesn't carry MLB Extra Innings nor NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm upset about that.

However, I do have MLB.tv.

Now if I can only find a way to transfer it from my laptop to my TV.

(07-16-2011, 03:28 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I got rid of my DirecTV in September and my current cable provider doesn't carry MLB Extra Innings nor NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm upset about that.

HDMI cable would work if you have newer laptop. I have this little gizmo called a roku http://shop.roku.com/?gclid=CMbY9qPihqoCFUgaQgodyRrG0Q and it has a MLB.TV channel so no need for your computer as it hooks up to the TV.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-16-2011, 03:28 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I got rid of my DirecTV in September and my current cable provider doesn't carry MLB Extra Innings nor NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm upset about that.

If you have a game system that can connect to the internet, you should be able to, I would assume.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

Would this happen to be the same as MLB HD? I have that channel with time warner cable.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.