IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rare mini card ft 34/99

rare mini card ft 34/99
i have this card for trade

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2011/top...ki-8107438

i know there are a lot of mini fans on here so i plan to keep trades open for a day or 2 to insure i get the best offer

these are the main things i am looking for
kemp
jered weaver
ortiz
ike davis
ellsbury
harper
strasburg
daniel hudson
jeremy hellickson
manny banualos
topps 2011 commeritive patches (i have desmond, agon padres, mccutchen)

also will take trade bait so send me offers or hit me up on pm
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: rare mini card ft 34/99
any1 come on there has 2 be some mini fans out there

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I'd trade with you. I have the Matt Kemp 2011 Topps Commemorative Patch that I could offer you for it. (Double whammy... in your players list AND a commem patch!)

Let me know if you'd be interested.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

ya go ahead and send it over and we will go from there

one more night and then i am gonna talk soley with the people who have sent me offers

I sent you an offer on this already... no response?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

i like the offer just want to make sure a better one does not come along i will let u know by 2morrow nite what i think

any1.