`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Day Mailday from Erik!

B-Day Mailday from Erik!
So I knew that my buddy Erik (Keyser Soze) was going to send me a little somthin somthin if you know what I mean ;-).

I never expected him to send me an auto, let alone a bud norris auto! I'm so pumped! I already love bowman chrome baseball as a product already and this is my first bud norris card I have ever gotten.

Beautiful on card autocard, and PC for life!

Thanks alot Erik! I am getting you back no matter how much you tell me not to. lol I know this is my bday care package but I dont buy stuff like this on the bay so definetly gettin you back.

[Image: JoshTullia091.jpg]

[Image: JoshTullia092.jpg]

RE: B-Day Mailday from Erik!
Glad you like, and it's your card so do whatever you want with it.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 06:41 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Glad you like, and it's your card so do whatever you want with it.
It is being slabbed and will go into my new Bud Norris PC!

I think he would be pretty relatively cheap to collect as far as autos go and plus you cant go wrong with the first card being a bowman chrome first year auto thanks to you bro!

Nice little gift man. I love Bud Norris and I'm excited for the future with him and Lyles in the rotation.

Interesting fact: If your birthday is actually in July that means we have two things in common. Both SHSU Bearkats and both born in July. I know it's not much but still kind of cool ha.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

(07-18-2011, 09:56 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Nice little gift man. I love Bud Norris and I'm excited for the future with him and Lyles in the rotation.

Interesting fact: If your birthday is actually in July that means we have two things in common. Both SHSU Bearkats and both born in July. I know it's not much but still kind of cool ha.
close man, actually its June 28th but I definetly am a bearkat! Still am!

Happy Birthday and Congrats on a Nice Auto for your PC. Props to Keyser Soze for sending you the card.

As a Cardinals fan Bud Norris is public enemy #1. He owns the Cardinals. Its still a nice auto though.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(07-18-2011, 10:48 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Happy Birthday and Congrats on a Nice Auto for your PC. Props to Keyser Soze for sending you the card.

As a Cardinals fan Bud Norris is public enemy #1. He owns the Cardinals. Its still a nice auto though.
+1. I am a Red Bird Man myself and he rocks us. Sweet card though!

EAT EM UP KATS!!!!!!!
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(07-19-2011, 06:42 AM)keyser soze Wrote: EAT EM UP KATS!!!!!!!
+1 all the way! I just picked up the ref auto last night for 15!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT

(07-18-2011, 10:48 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Happy Birthday and Congrats on a Nice Auto for your PC. Props to Keyser Soze for sending you the card.

I thought Brandon Phillips was
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)