`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$25 paypal available

RE: $25 paypal available
hey guys i only feel like checking buckets so if you want me to check you post a link

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I'll sell you some Astros... Take a look...

www.TheBagwellCollector.com
[Image: BeckettSig.jpg]
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

check me
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I have a 2011 Bowman Michael Bourn Green Parallel 077/450 I want to sell.

ichiro gypsy queen mini 34/99 http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2011/top...ki-8107438 i will sell this and a charlie blackmon auto for 27 paypal if u have the other 2 dollers if not we can prob work something out let me know
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-15-2011, 11:32 PM)rascrush Wrote: ichiro gypsy queen mini 34/99 http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2011/top...ki-8107438 i will sell this and a charlie blackmon auto for 27 paypal if u have the other 2 dollers if not we can prob work something out let me know
ill pass

still up for grabs

How about an ethier auto, ethier game used and a brett anderson allen and ginter game used for $9 delivered?

(07-16-2011, 10:57 AM)kg1321 Wrote: How about an ethier auto, ethier game used and a brett anderson allen and ginter game used for $9 delivered?
do you have scans?

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod