`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Older fun sets to collect...

RE: Older fun sets to collect...
(07-19-2011, 02:47 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I have a new one to add. My uncle wanted to open some product with me, knowing that I know what I'm doing and he hadn't opened anything in almost a decade. I thought we'd both enjoy something older instead of the current stuff. We both put in $40 each, so I split that with 1 box each of 1998 Series 2 stuff (Bowman's Best-mostly a bust & Finest Jumbo-was pretty good to us). He recently told me to keep everything and put his money into another box for us to open. Anyway, I have been combining everything we pulled and found out that I am 6 cards short for one of these sets.
If anyone has any 1998 Finest Series 2 (cards 151-275), I need the following to complete the set/series:
#187 - Todd Zeile
#197 - Gary Gaetti
#204 - Dean Palmer
#217 - Jorge Posada
#220 - Steve Finley
#236 - Ellis Burks

If anyone has these, I would love to trade for them. I am too close to completing this series to let it go incomplete. I have duplicates/no-protector parallels AND refractors to trade for them as well. Anyone that can help, PLZ send a TO or PM!
I'll check when I get home from work tonight, I know I have some Finest from 1998.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

1993 score select. I am still lookng for 55 cards Jeter rc being one of them
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(07-19-2011, 08:01 PM)waynetalger Wrote: 1993 score select. I am still lookng for 55 cards Jeter rc being one of them
Check my org and/or send me a list. I have 28 diff. cards from that set, but six are PC cards. I may let them go anyway, just to help you out. I loved that set, but I never got close to the complete set, so most of them have been traded over the years. LMK.

(07-19-2011, 08:01 PM)waynetalger Wrote: 1993 score select. I am still lookng for 55 cards Jeter rc being one of them
I have a nice stack of that set as well. I never got it finished but send me a list of which cards you're needing and I'll check to see if I have them. Not sure if they are in my org yet or not.
just checked my org and only have a few of the cards from that set in there right now. I'll have to add them rest of them in after I get moved in this weekend. just send me a pm list of which ones your looking for.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 02:13 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: 1998 Pinnacle Plus (124 out of 200 complete)
Have some of these if your interested. Let me know.

(07-15-2011, 09:52 PM)dlcarst Wrote: 1986 Sportflics. I would like to finish it if I ever find singles.
Love this! '86 Sportflics wod be awesome!
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.