`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think its time we all start selling fake autos!!! We all got bills right???

RE: I think its time we all start selling fake autos!!! We all got bills right???
Ask him why did he feel a need to put a hologram NFL Legacy collection tag (from the NFL colthing line)on top a Locker Press Pass and add 1/1.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: I think its time we all start selling fake autos!!! We all got bills right???
(07-15-2011, 11:16 AM)rgf17 Wrote: who would buy that crap in the first place. half of those cards don't even have auto variations in their respected sets. plus he gives no explanation of how they were obtained if they were real to begin with. and lastly how convienent is it that everything he has to sell is of a star if not hof player? he just happened upon each of those guys all over the states and got in person autos? that's one lucky guy if so. what a joke...

not to mention if you notice who they are those are some of the easiest autos to forge. cj, come one. my three year old could forge that.
who are buying them? people that don't know any better. i'm sure they are moms or dads buying cards for their kids birthdays or just plain unsuspecting collectors of players - not die hard card collectors that know that these cards with autos just don't exist or have not done their research to know that these are fake.

seriously, i know the are fake looking at them - my brother? heck, he'd buy them in a minute. he bought some storage units and was pumped when he found some autos and some cards...until i looked at them.

this scum has got to be dealt with - in the criminal justice system.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 06:39 PM)ugameck Wrote: who are buying them? people that don't know any better. i'm sure they are moms or dads buying cards for their kids birthdays or just plain unsuspecting collectors of players - not die hard card collectors that know that these cards with autos just don't exist or have not done their research to know that these are fake.

seriously, i know the are fake looking at them - my brother? heck, he'd buy them in a minute. he bought some storage units and was pumped when he found some autos and some cards...until i looked at them.

this scum has got to be dealt with - in the criminal justice system.
I think the one on the left is Kid Rock but who is one the right? Is that the dude from the Time?
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 06:43 PM)packerbkd Wrote: I think the one on the left is Kid Rock but who is one the right? Is that the dude from the Time?
ha - no its big boi from Outkast. something happened with my last sig so i decided just to put up some DeKalb County GA mugshots - next will be Hines Ward. I work in DeKalb as an attorney so these just make me feel at home. Smile

Maybe my next sig will be Terrell Owens/Hines Ward (oh yeah, TO was arrested here too.)
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(07-15-2011, 11:35 AM)dabears 1985 Wrote: This one's just sad. If this is really a printing plate that he ruined, I'm just going to be mad

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peyton-Manning-Auto-...23124aa184

Oooo it got removed Ooooo

Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/