`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dia Giveaway facts I found

Dia Giveaway facts I found
Did you know that you only need to keep your rings in your account AFTER winning a prize for 48 hours—Rule #3 To Play Dia Dig Game paragraph “C” right under the white ring prize description-this rule is under the “rules” of the game NOT FAQ—This is good to know in case you want to trade with another account, ie your wife or kids-you all could get a 60th anniversary set by trading rings AFTER 48 hours—Yes you all need to have 47 rings in your account--I did this because the Matle is so rediculis to get and I rather have the $50.00 card set--<>2-If you DO NOT CLICK REDEEM ON WON PRIZES- (when it pops up use browser back button) go to have your cards delivered and click 24 of your cards and your won prize-there will be no shipping cost to you—(I have done this 3 times) Just a few facts I found
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: Dia Giveaway facts I found
How do you request the cards be mailed to you?
Collect Royals players ie Billy Butler, Eric Hosmer, Alcides Escobar and others ie Cliff Lee, David Ortiz etc...

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/...utographs/

So are you saying if I have the mantle I can keep it for 48 hours and trade it to my designated drinking buddy so she can also get the sixty ring prize. I was wondering if that would work LOL.
Also a heads up according to the rules you need 45 rings to get the set . But, for some silly reason it won't give it to you til you either get 46 rings or you make a trade or two. But you can call topps and the girl will enter a code on her end and do a dig for you. Thus you get and extra card and a dig. Fortunately when I called the dig she did hit the prize pack thus she had to do another code in order for the next ring to come up.

As stated in the rules-If I had the Mantle I don't think I would trust the rules-Read them for yourself--It says 48 hours after prize is won-rings can be traded--I was thinking more along the lines of after you won the 60th card set--I'd call before I took that risk. I tried to copy and paste the rules but it wouldn't let me but it CLEARLY states what I wrote--Also it is 47 DIFFERENT rings-I KNOW-The GROUP OF PLAYERS AT MY HOUSE (5 OF US) It was 47 DIFFERENT RINGS for all of us<> to get cards mailed go to your acct and on the left of the screen click request delivery
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Once you get all 60 rings it doesn't let you trade, pretty sure
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)