`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUST TRADE NOW!!!! Looking for all Chargers auto's!!!!

MUST TRADE NOW!!!! Looking for all Chargers auto's!!!!
Need to trade this stuff out for PC items!!! Looking for pretty much ANY AUTOS that depict a player in a Chargers uniform! Let me know what you've got and then check my bucket! Thanks!!!

RE: MUST TRADE NOW!!!! Looking for all Chargers auto's!!!!
i have a couple dennis dixon cards one jeresey
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-15-2011, 02:39 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: i have a couple dennis dixon cards one jeresey
Sorry, but I'm focusing on building up my Chargers PC at the moment. Thanks though!

i also have a couple Antonio Cromartie RCs An xfractor RC /150 and a bowman chrome RC refractor
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

have a 2010 national treasures darren sproles jumbo jersey auto numbered to 10...

(07-15-2011, 02:42 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: i also have a couple Antonio Cromartie RCs An xfractor RC /150 and a bowman chrome RC refractor
Sorry, only looking for autos.
(07-15-2011, 02:46 AM)snailmonk Wrote: have a 2010 national treasures darren sproles jumbo jersey auto numbered to 10...
You just said I didn't have anything you were interested in. lol

might want to fix your post and be more specific on waht you really want. your original post is pretty open ended. Change your mind let me know i have a couple Gates cards too #d
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(07-15-2011, 02:38 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Need to trade this stuff out for PC items!!! Looking for pretty much ANYTHING that depicts a player in a Chargers uniform! Let me know what you've got and then check my bucket! Thanks!!!
Do you want the Prestige auto I was talking about the other day with you? It's Corey Ligeut...

(07-15-2011, 02:56 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Do you want the Prestige auto I was talking about the other day with you? It's Corey Ligeut...
Sorry, I'm not a big fan of Prestige. Thanks though.
(07-15-2011, 02:56 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: might want to fix your post and be more specific on waht you really want. your original post is pretty open ended. Change your mind let me know i have a couple Gates cards too #d
Did you happen to read the thread title? Smile