`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i crazy?

RE: am i crazy?
What drives you crazy, is when you do something nice for someone, and send them a card for their PC, they don't even say " Thank you " and they turn around and trade it off, after they basically whined because they didn't have one of those cards.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

LOL after the PM I sent you I'm feeling the same way! Excited to see your reaction! HAHAHHA Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(07-14-2011, 03:45 PM)shezdoni Wrote: What drives you crazy, is when you do something nice for someone, and send them a card for their PC, they don't even say " Thank you " and they turn around and trade it off, after they basically whined because they didn't have one of those cards.
well the two guys i sent to that get them today one already said thanks. and if i know the other one well enough he too will say thanks. so i think i'm covered this go round.
(07-14-2011, 03:48 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: LOL after the PM I sent you I'm feeling the same way! Excited to see your reaction! HAHAHHA Tongue
by the way you talk im sure i will be very happy.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(07-14-2011, 02:07 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You ARE crazy-has nothing to do with this! We all feel that way-I think, and sometimes there's a tiny letdown when you don't hear anything back from them...
So true and I just did that Mercier2002. He sent me a super nice pc card. I had his name on the return envelope, but search wasn't working so I didn't thank him. Omg, I felt sooo bad. Once the upload gods return (hopefully tonight) I plan on getting a pic up and showing it off.

Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.