`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I'm getting burned

RE: I think I'm getting burned
i feel bad for you man. but i gotta be honest what do ebay purchases have to do with the beckett boards? i guess im just tired of seeing ebay complaints on here.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-14-2011, 12:47 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: No fight. Unless the seller supplies a Tracking #. They lose.
Yep without a tracking number THEY LOSE 100% of the time. Just give it some time and if they don't show up file a claim and within a week you get a full refund including shipping. Just make sure you watch for the warnings that tell you when the claim has to be made by because if you go over that date you might lose.

(07-14-2011, 01:28 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i feel bad for you man. but i gotta be honest what do ebay purchases have to do with the beckett boards? i guess im just tired of seeing ebay complaints on here.
They have a lot to do with it. Most of us get our cards from this place...I dont see a problem with it.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-14-2011, 01:28 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i feel bad for you man. but i gotta be honest what do ebay purchases have to do with the beckett boards? i guess im just tired of seeing ebay complaints on here.
No one forces you to read every thread. Pick and choose what your interested in. That's what I do. What do our pets have to do with Beckett's boards? Nothing, but it was a cool thread that a lot of us enjoyed.....

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

And to be honest. IF we didn't make threads about the bay.
How would rip offs be known.

i just think it should be title OT. I thought it was about a trader on here.

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-14-2011, 04:33 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: i just think it should be title OT. I thought it was about a trader on here.

I mean to put up a stink about one thread... When at least one of these about ebay is posted a week....
And if it was OT you are saying you STILL wouldn't have looked at the thread ?

huh? i have no desire to read about ebay on here if thats what you are asking. you can relax now buddy

Why should the topic be tagged OT ? This is the Hobby Talk forums. Ebay is a huge part of the hobby.
For someone who hates ebay threads you have spent allot of time trolling in this one. Just Saying.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams