IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your best break ever?

your best break ever?
most precious hit?

RE: your best break ever?
I'd have to say - to date - it's a tie between Six products. 2007-08 SP Rookie Edition Kevin Durant RC AU, 2009-10 Greats of the Game Jordan Big Man on Campus AU redemption (still waiting on it), 2009-10 Prestige Bonus Shots Black Autos Stephen Curry #157, 2009-10 Rookies and Stars Tyreke Evans RC Gold, 2010-11 Rookies and Stars John Wall RC.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Most of my best BK were either bought as singles or traded for but probably my best pull was a 92-93 Fleer Shawn Kemp auto. I believe they were inserted at 1:5000 packs.

Was shopping with my wife and she said I could get a box of 09-10 UD. I opened it alone and before I pulled the MJ auto, I pulled several MJ cards and thought to myself this seems like an MJ hot box. Then I thought I hadn't pulled my auto yet....and this was in the next pack.

[Image: MichaelJordan.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Sweet pull! Heres my best pulls overall

COLT MCCOY /25 I WENT TO THE LCS KNOWING I WAS GONNA PULL A MCCOY. FREAKY.......

[Image: DSC00380.jpg]

P&P TIM TEBOW RC PATCH AUTO/499

[Image: Picture058.jpg]

2010 SPX SUPER SCRIPTS BRADFORD/TEBOW 1/3

[Image: Picture.jpg]

2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE NDAMUKONG SUH RC DUAL PATCH AUTO RED REFRACTER 1/1

[Image: DSC00404.jpg]

ULTIMATE SIGS CHRIS PAUL

[Image: DSC00290.jpg]

UD BLACK SIG BRANDON ROY

[Image: DSC00291.jpg]

CJ BOWMAN STERLING BLUE REFRACTER AUTO /10

[Image: CopyofCJ09bowmansterlingbluerefauto-1.jpg]

03-04 SPX WINNING MATERIALS AUTOGRAPHS KOBE BRYANT/100

[Image: DSC00138.jpg]

09 SPA MIKE WALLACE RC PATCH AUTO GOLD! /25

[Image: DSC00120.jpg]

THATS THEM :-)

last month, my fiance got me several boxes for my birthday, 2 of the boxes were 10-11 absolute, i saved those for last, and to my surprise, the kobe patch auto in my sig was in the last pack i opened, and come to find out the patch is from one of his finals games. that has been my best hit to date. i knew there should be an auto in the last pack, i slow rolled it, saw the lakers shorts, then saw the auto and was a little in shock, then saw the rest of the card with the patch and i screamed for a few minutes, i so wished i made videos of my breaks, i would laugh until i cried if i could rewatch me opening that.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

[Image: img196.jpg]
[Image: img214.jpg]
[Image: img217.jpg]
[Image: img216.jpg]

The Jordan Red Label should be back from BGS tommorow and it graded out a 9. The Flair Showcase hot box is my funnest break ever. The Tebow was a good pull but im not a fan so i sold it. I have some other big pulls but don't have scans off all of them.

My best two were both lebron james logomen from timeless treasures in back to back cases.

(07-14-2011, 01:42 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: My best two were both lebron james logomen from timeless treasures in back to back cases.
wow, do you have scans or have you sold them?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

This was my best box. Bought it in Nov '10. 2009-10 Court Kings. Got it for $10 at a flea market type place. The redemption is a Kobe box topper auto I'm still waiting on. I've traded or sold almost everything else.

[Image: InsertsGU.jpg]

[Image: Baseparallels.jpg]

[Image: Autos.jpg]
Always interested in anything Suns!