`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updated Gerald Henderson PC

Updated Gerald Henderson PC
Hey everyone....Not too long ago I posted my Gerald Henderson PC I had started. Well I've added to it so I thought I'd load them up here again for viewing. Ive got multiples of several of them but I decided to just upload one of each to save the time and space. Always looking to add to this collection Smile

[Image: GH1.jpg]
[Image: GH2.jpg]
[Image: GH3.jpg]
[Image: GH4.jpg]
[Image: GH5.jpg]
[Image: GH6.jpg]
[Image: GH7.jpg]
[Image: GH8.jpg]
[Image: GH9.jpg]
[Image: GH10.jpg]
[Image: GH11.jpg]

Hope you enjoy Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: Updated Gerald Henderson PC
Nice additions crimedawg! Hey, ive never seen Henderson play. How is he?

Hey thanks Smile He got some increased playing time towards the end of the season with the Gerald Wallace trade. Now with Stephen Jackson also traded it looked like that playing time is only going to increase. Hopefully he turns into a solid player for years to come.
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

Great start so far some of the 2-color patches just pop!!! Thank you for sharing and look forward to see more added in the future!!! Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Nice PC. I can't wait to get my hand on some of that Certified. I know many don't seem to like it, but I love it. I'm thinking about not buying a blaster soon and spending that $20 on a pack.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Ya when I opened that baby up I really like the foil. Its a welcomed difference from some of their other products. Need the gold auto so keep me in mind when you pull it.
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

(07-14-2011, 09:47 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Ya when I opened that baby up I really like the foil. Its a welcomed difference from some of their other products. Need the gold auto so keep me in mind when you pull it.
lol. Well, IF I pull it, you have a lot I need, so I'm sure we can work something out. I just sent you an offer, sorry no hendersons, but just a set filler trade. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I have a Gerald Henderson RPM rc auto. I know you already have a million but do you want a million and 1?

(07-15-2011, 12:15 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I have a Gerald Henderson RPM rc auto. I know you already have a million but do you want a million and 1?
You can check me for it if you're lookign to trade...Always interested in more more more Smile
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

you I like it! but you gotta slow down before you pass me if you haven;t already!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]