Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Skinner

Jeff Skinner
Hi Everyone,

Looking for Black Diamond Ruby Jeff Skinner and Zenith National Treasures Jeff Skinner.....Willing to buy.....

Thanks

RE: Jeff Skinner
For those that are interested or are Jeff Skinner fans here is my collection so far....

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...ollection/

Please PM me if you have either of the two cards

Amazing collection. Skinner is probably my favorite rookie from this years crop and too see all those cards.... well I just want them all. LOL

Keep up the great collection.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Amazing Skinner collection! I was trying to start a PC of him as well, but that fell through. I noticed that you don't have the Crown Royale Heirs To The Throne, Victory or Victory Gold cards in there. I have them if you are in need. Amazing patches, by the way! Good luck with the rest of the cards!

Randi

Thanks, I do actually have them just haven't had a chance to upload the scans. Also, I have another 5 or 6 coming in the mail......Also, I am waiting on the CR RS Panini is sooooo slow for redemptions its crazy......

(07-14-2011, 07:48 AM)rayeates Wrote: Amazing Skinner collection! I was trying to start a PC of him as well, but that fell through. I noticed that you don't have the Crown Royale Heirs To The Throne, Victory or Victory Gold cards in there. I have them if you are in need. Amazing patches, by the way! Good luck with the rest of the cards!

Randi

Ya as hockey fans we are truly spoiled to have such great young players breaking into the league. I have followed Skinner from his time in Kitchener and knew he was destined to be a star.....I am down to the big three now to get for Skinner rookie wise, The Cup, Dominion and Ultimate.....

(07-14-2011, 07:41 AM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Amazing collection. Skinner is probably my favorite rookie from this years crop and too see all those cards.... well I just want them all. LOL

Keep up the great collection.

Chris

Incredible collection! Must have cost a pretty penny.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Actually not as bad as you would think.....fortunately for most of the higher end stuff I was able to trade.....and thanks! It has taken me awhile to build it and everytime I think I am nearly done Panini or UD comes out and releases a new product haha

(07-14-2011, 08:16 AM)nickthekid87 Wrote: Incredible collection! Must have cost a pretty penny.

Hey Guys,

I am also looking for an 10-11 SP Game Used Jeff Skinner Rookie /99

Just an update have purchased both the Jeff Skinner Black Diamond Ruby as well as SPGU Authentic Rookies /99 so now just looking for National Treasures Jeff Skinner /99, would also be interested in Crown Royale Jeff Skinner Coat of Arms /25 Patch...also am uploading a few scans of new cards received in my bucket.....

Thanks Guys!

(07-13-2011, 01:53 PM)rschaef Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Looking for Black Diamond Ruby Jeff Skinner and Zenith National Treasures Jeff Skinner.....Willing to buy.....

Thanks

Updated Bucket...

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...ollection/

(07-18-2011, 05:58 PM)rschaef Wrote: Just an update have purchased both the Jeff Skinner Black Diamond Ruby as well as SPGU Authentic Rookies /99 so now just looking for National Treasures Jeff Skinner /99, would also be interested in Crown Royale Jeff Skinner Coat of Arms /25 Patch...also am uploading a few scans of new cards received in my bucket.....

Thanks Guys!