`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Exquisite... BANG!

RE: 2009 Exquisite... BANG!
(07-13-2011, 09:12 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: What world are you from. Better than Barry Sanders...............

lmao it made me laugh though.
haha agreed, there will be a ton more LTs before there will be another Barry...although his son is coming up thru the ranks!

Oh... My... God....

Speechless
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

09 Exquisite = One of the best products of the decade

Asolutely sick pull man
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

ridiclously sick pull!! And there is no one and will ever be anyone as sick as barry sanders.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

If anyone couldn't tell I was using a sarcastic bias when saying L.T. was the best one on there. Big Grin I know, Barry Sanders is. Barely... Tongue

Very nasty or should I say filthy card! Hell, since we are talking about it; the greatest RB isnt even on that card. I know he would be but he passed before his time. That would be Sweetness! I would love to have a quad with Sweetness, Barry, Jim Brown, and Gale Sayers on it!

I DONT WANNA TAKE ANY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE PULL, (GREAT PULL BTW!!!) BUT IMO, BO JACKSON WAS THE GREATEST RB TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. THE GUY WAS A FREAK!

TOMLINSON WASNT NO SLOUCH EITHER, THERE WAS A TIME HE WAS UNTOUCHABLE

he didn't pull it, he pm'd me because he wanted mine and was showing it off that he traded for it...he posted it in the wrong forum i think
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I'll share with ya'll - my immediate love for this card comes from the players style. Everyone on this card brought something to the position that is like smooth jazz. If UD were to have included a player like Emmit Smith on this card for example, though Emmitt might be considered the best RB ever, this card to me would come off as just another card due to his style. The only way this card could have gotten any better for me is if Sweetness, Jim Brown was included.

Take AP off of there and put anyone else...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]