`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think its wrong

Do you think its wrong
Do you think it is wrong to leave neutral or negative feedback when an Ebay seller charges you 2-3 bucks for shipping and then sends the card in a plain envelope with a single stamp and NO padding besides the top loader??
Another thing that kinda erks me is when they put your card in a top loader or card saver with NO penny sleeve. C'mon man....
When this happens I usually get really mad leave Neutral feedback and then later feel guilty for doing so. Am I wrong? I would like some feedback from you all here on Beckett. Thanks Guys/Gals!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: Do you think its wrong
I don't like it either, but unless the card is damaged I would probably one star the shipping with a positive feedback, maybe stating PWE is annoying. I am a forgiving type though, I have seen neutral and negatives for much less, like "it took two weeks".
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-12-2011, 10:02 PM)eazy e Wrote: Do you think it is wrong to leave neutral or negative feedback when an Ebay seller charges you 2-3 bucks for shipping and then sends the card in a plain envelope with a single stamp and NO padding besides the top loader??
Another thing that kinda erks me is when they put your card in a top loader or card saver with NO penny sleeve. C'mon man....
When this happens I usually get really mad leave Neutral feedback and then later feel guilty for doing so. Am I wrong? I would like some feedback from you all here on Beckett. Thanks Guys/Gals!
I would leave positive feedback with specific negative comments. You can also give him 1 or 2 stars in the shipping column.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I'll one star shipping prices and leave positive...for the most part, as long as the card is received in good condition.

When I am charged more than $3 though, then it gets a little dicey. Good example, I was forced to buy an Xfractor on eBay to finish off a set. Auction style and won it for 0.99 with $4 shipping. Add to that, I won on the first and don't have it yet. Now, I'm not mad about it being 11 days and don't even contact until 14, but if you are going to charge me $4 and I pay 30 seconds after the auction ends, I expect it to be in the mail no more than a business day later.
Bucket:
http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa47...radeables/

Resident Seahawk collector. Building 2010 Topps Chrome sets and 2010 Topps Magic.

Ok, Yea I think Going Neutral/Negative is a bit harsh. From now on im going 1 or 2 star shipping. Thanks
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I got one in a plain envelope today. I wasn't too pleased.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]