`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Basketball Collection....1/1s, Autos, Come look...will be updated very often!!!

My Basketball Collection....1/1s, Autos, Come look...will be updated very often!!!
Now nothing I post is ft or fs. I have ALOT more to scan so that is where come back often comes into play. I plan on updating everyday I have time. I understand that my cards may or may not interest you but lets try to keep this up so that we at least have some action going down over here. So to the cards...

[Image: img229.jpg]

[Image: img011.jpg]

[Image: img192.jpg]

[Image: img029.jpg]

[Image: img041.jpg]

[Image: img230.jpg]

[Image: img225.jpg]

[Image: russell.jpg]
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

RE: My Basketball Collection....1/1s, Autos, Come look...will be updated very often!!!
(07-12-2011, 09:55 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Now nothing I post is ft or fs. I have ALOT more to scan so that is where come back often comes into play. I plan on updating everyday I have time. I understand that my cards may or may not interest you but lets try to keep this up so that we at least have some action going down over here. So to the cards...

[Image: img229.jpg]

[Image: img011.jpg]

[Image: img192.jpg]

[Image: img029.jpg]

[Image: img041.jpg]

[Image: img230.jpg]

[Image: img225.jpg]

[Image: russell.jpg]
Are you kidding me man. I'm still trying to get a Bird auto into my collection. I got mines coming up in a minute. I would LOVE to have just what you showed now. Damn I know you have some good stuff to show, dont hide it let it all out when you have the time of course! Thank you and I cant wait to see more!!! Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

RE: My Basketball Collection....1/1s, Autos, Come look...will be updated very often!!!
A couple beauties there, thanks for sharing

Thank you very much, those were just the ones I already had scanned. Im scanning more now so be on the lookout.
-Adam
WHO-DEY

I also gave you 5 stars on your thread!!! In hopes more will view and share their thoughts!!! Smile Keep'em coming!!!

Hold your horses ive got 30 scans coming Smile
WHO-DEY

sweet russell 1/1, great collection. Queston about the regular bird finest moments is that the refractor as I have one but it dosn't say refractor anywhere but it appears to be reflective.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

ALL COOL -BUT-That last DUal auto is just awesome!!!

I read the other thread and I will post a PC thread for the same reasons. I don't like showing off, but it does attract members and traders.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I dont know on the bird, if I come across it I will let you know. I dont recall where I put that one, I know where the other 2 are but that one got seperated. Haha, thanks for the kind words.
Thanks man! I show less than 10% of my cards I get so I guess we are similar in that regard. It wont hurt me to do some scanning though haha.
WHO-DEY

(07-12-2011, 10:50 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: I dont know on the bird, if I come across it I will let you know. I dont recall where I put that one, I know where the other 2 are but that one got seperated. Haha, thanks for the kind words.
Thanks man! I show less than 10% of my cards I get so I guess we are similar in that regard. It wont hurt me to do some scanning though haha.
Thank you all on the behave of "Whodey". This is what I'm looking for and I'm sure most are too! Smile Good feedback!!! Smile