`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only I had the cash.....

If only I had the cash.....
Wish I had the cash for this: http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-04-SP-Authentic...1e64eaf891

RE: If only I had the cash.....
Even if I had the cash I wouldnt drop money like that on a LBJ card.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

LBJ is a complete waste of money. He's a loser player with no heart and soon he'll be remembered as just another Penny Hardway... if you ever plan to spend that type of money I'd suggest a true champion card like a 1996 chrome refractor Kobe or an '86 Fleer Jordan BGS 9.5.. Just my opinion

I'd rather buy a Dwayne wade SP authentic auto. cost less, and he's better than Lebron. just saying. LOL

(07-12-2011, 09:28 PM)bengu Wrote: LBJ is a complete waste of money. He's a loser player with no heart and soon he'll be remembered as just another Penny Hardway... if you ever plan to spend that type of money I'd suggest a true champion card like a 1996 chrome refractor Kobe or an '86 Fleer Jordan BGS 9.5.. Just my opinion
How is Penny Hardaway a "loser with no heart"?

Penny got injured, that's why his career went downhill. Nothing to do with being a loser or playing with a lack of heart. He was an awesome player before his injury.

(07-13-2011, 09:48 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: How is Penny Hardaway a "loser with no heart"?

Penny got injured, that's why his career went downhill. Nothing to do with being a loser or playing with a lack of heart. He was an awesome player before his injury.
I won't agree about the statement that bengu made, it's just absurd to compare Penny and LBJ.

But, I will somewhat agree with the Penny having no heart statement. Sure he was injured, but those nagging injuries were nagging because he could not stay in shape for the NBA.

He became notorius for his bad work ethic in most NBA circles. He went downhill right after he got paid his first big contract and his first big endorsments. The Heat and the Suns gave the guy a shot, and he never really came anywhere near where he was his first couple of years in the league.

Now, any NBA player has some degree of heart just to make it to that level. But, Penny lost his after a big payday. So that guy is definately no Grant Hill, now there is a player with heart.

Just keepin it real.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!