`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Crosby Autos in Luxury Suite?

No Crosby Autos in Luxury Suite?
I just searched "sidney crosby luxury suite" in the Beckett search bar to see what kind of stuff he has for this product. All cards listed are memorabilia. Sticks and patches are great but no autos? Same goes for Claude Giroux and ZERO James van Riemsdyk cards come up.

Is this accurate? Is there really no Crosby autos? Or Giroux for that matter? And what's up with there being no JVR stuff? This kind of disappoints me in away, especially the lack of JVR considering I have a seperate PC of him.

All comments are welcome,

Nick
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

RE: No Crosby Autos in Luxury Suite?
Welcome to my life... Corey Perry has been quite the player for a couple years and not a lot of stuff gets put out...
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

I actually think that's great news if true. I have 0 Crosby autos and would like to eventually get one, but there's just too many darned autos out there of everybody. It kind of dilutes to challenge of landing one in my opinion. If Perry doesn't sign much, I'd consider that a blessing, because it still means there are 10,000 Perry autos out there, instead of 50,000 Crosby autos
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

For the price point of Luxury Suite, you'd think they would have someone like Crosby signing for them.

I think the main reason though is that Upper Deck has an exclusive with Crosby so he can't sign for any other company.

I kinda like when Lundqvist does not have an auto in all the sets. Saves me some money!!

yea it is interesting...

and also at least you saving money for a player collectors
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(07-12-2011, 06:41 PM)azicet Wrote: For the price point of Luxury Suite, you'd think they would have someone like Crosby signing for them.

I think the main reason though is that Upper Deck has an exclusive with Crosby so he can't sign for any other company.
I know he has signed for Panini this year. He has autos in Crown Royale and Contenders among others.

I can see why a lot of people would like not having players they collect sign for a certain product but the thrill of pulling a Crosby auto (which I've done once) is great since he is a PC guy and his autos are so expensive.

I'm still upset JVR doesn't have a single card though...
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

(07-12-2011, 09:16 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: I know he has signed for Panini this year. He has autos in Crown Royale and Contenders among others.

I can see why a lot of people would like not having players they collect sign for a certain product but the thrill of pulling a Crosby auto (which I've done once) is great since he is a PC guy and his autos are so expensive.

I'm still upset JVR doesn't have a single card though...
he probably didn't sign in time.... also his auto isn't that nice
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yeah, I have found that because he doesn't have a lot of autos available, Perry that is, its easier to find his cards, but at the same time, his cards aren't worth as much. For a player who just scored 50+ goals you think prices on this guy would be going crazy.

Like someone said though, having fewer, makes it easier to collect all of them!
And I guess there is always the possibility that with the concussion he sustained, he somehow forgot how to sign his name basically rendering all his previous or future autos much different and opening up lawsuits for possible fakes? Haha
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

I haven't looked for Crosby, but the database is missing auto tags for some of the rookies, so there is a possibility that it isn't accurate.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%