`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Dalpe, Almond, Paajarvi, Omark and scratching the surface autos

Wanted Dalpe, Almond, Paajarvi, Omark and scratching the surface autos
Wanted Dalpe, Almond, Paajarvi, Omark and scratching the surface autos lmk what you have

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

RE: Wanted Dalpe, Almond, Paajarvi, Omark and scratching the surface autos
Hi cjrw83! I have a Dalpe Rookie Materials for trade so please feel free to check my 'Trade Tool' for anything else that you might need. To see what's available:

1) Click on my screen name;
2) Click on 'View Beckett Profile' on the right middle portion of your screen;
3) Click on 'Trade With Me' in the left column; and,
4) Click the yellow 'Add Items' button.

Keep in mind that in order to add items to your side of the trade, you must first add your cards to the 'Organize.' Here are the INSTRUCTIONS for getting started. It's stickied at the top of the 'Trading' subsection.

Another easy way to find out what people collect is the PLAYER & TEAM COLLECTOR DIRECTORY. It's stickied at the top of the main 'Hockey' section.

If you have some questions after poking around the site a little bit, the members here can be a very helpful resource. Good luck, and I hope to see you trading here soon!

Regards,

RiceBondsMntna2Young
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee