Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving trading

Loving trading
Guys,
I just got home from a quick trip to Chicago to find 11 packages waiting for me. I'm loving this trading thing. I'm sending 3 more trades out today. I'm adding new stuff everyday now. Take a look and let me know if there is something that you are interested in.

Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

RE: Loving trading
open offer sent

Open offer sent!

(07-12-2011, 10:56 AM)joebalazek Wrote: Guys,
I just got home from a quick trip to Chicago to find 11 packages waiting for me. I'm loving this trading thing. I'm sending 3 more trades out today. I'm adding new stuff everyday now. Take a look and let me know if there is something that you are interested in.

offer sent
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Open offer sent. Let me know.

open offer sent
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

offer sent.

Open offer sent.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

Open offer sent

Replies to all offers.

I really need 2010 Topps Update #152 Ian Kennedy to complete my set.

Bonus points to anyone that can help with that.
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.