`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some opinions...

Looking for some opinions...
What is the best way to get rid of boxes full of Star base cards, Inserts, #'ed stuff, Parallels RC's?

I have decided to go another way in my collection and want to dump anything NON Dolphins, PSU &BC in college uni.

I have too much crud that i dont want and not sure how to move it.
Should i just go to a shop and dump it all for a few hundred bucks? or should i try to make team lots? I just don't have the time to sit and list every card i have for every team.

Any help would be great.

Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: Looking for some opinions...
Geeze, I don't know. Seems like the card shops probably won't give ya anything much-especially since they're not gu'd and autos...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I am faced with the same decision lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-12-2011, 08:59 AM)branesergen Wrote: I am faced with the same decision lol
Yeah but I told you to send them to me!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Dealing with similar issues, since no one has any of my SPx to trade. Fortunately, most of my #d inserts and #d rookies have been catalogued. I just listed all my #d inserts/rookies for 2005 as a lot on ebay, Sunday. And did my 2005 gu/jsy as a lot as well. I will let it be someone else's burden to deal with individually... Smile

(07-12-2011, 09:16 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Dealing with similar issues, since no one has any of my SPx to trade. Fortunately, most of my #d inserts and #d rookies have been catalogued. I just listed all my #d inserts/rookies for 2005 as a lot on ebay, Sunday. And did my 2005 gu/jsy as a lot as well. I will let it be someone else's burden to deal with individually... Smile
Thanks Bob. May just do that.
Start at like .99 and let it go. Will try the shop1st on thursday then go from their.

Thanks for all who posted.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I would do team/player lots, there are a ton of people who want certain teams/players like yourself. You can also do set lots, but I like the prior idea better.

Team lots! Ican take the Eagles off your hands
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Kinda got the same problem my solution it's freebie time. I've been sending out quite a bit of game used and autos along with base and inserts to members here that I know collect a player or team.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I'd be interested in there was a Jets lot, there are always those pesky inserts / parallels I need that no one ever lists because it's junk to them, it could be lost treasure to me