`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?

What should I do?
I bought a Tyler Seguin FW auto patch from the US, and I still havent received it yet. It is tracked as this:

Label/Receipt Number: LJ25 9319 523U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on June 16, 2011 at 6:05 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 16, 2011, 6:05 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 14, 2011, 1:16 am, BOSTON, MA 02205
Bullet Acceptance, June 13, 2011, 5:23 pm, HAVERHILL, MA 01835
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 13, 2011

Is it simply a matter of waiting, or is there something I should do?
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/

RE: What should I do?
[quote='Canucklehead' pid='1617982' dateline='1310456777']
I bought a Tyler Seguin FW auto patch from the US, and I still havent received it yet. It is tracked as this:

Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on June 16, 2011 at 6:05 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

If you are in Canada, the mail is still somewhat behind. From my understanding, the postal workers are not providing the same service as they did before therefore mail won't arrive promptly. I have only recieved two cards in the mail since the back to work order and expecting about 30+cards hopefully soon.

Canucklehead: As Jafi pointed out, even though the mail strike in Canada has been over for about a week, the mail is still being delayed because of the backlog. Just be patient, as it's probably still sitting Either in US Customs, or most likely, Toronto, waiting to be sorted. Of course, as Jafi ALSO pointed out, this is all contingent on you're being a Canadian collector!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

The weird thing is i have gotten other cards from the us that i purchased after?
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/

It is just the way mail happens. I would wait a little longer...
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

(07-12-2011, 07:04 AM)Canucklehead Wrote: The weird thing is i have gotten other cards from the us that i purchased after?
From my understanding the strike affected the stuff that was sent before or during.
The mail sent after the strike was over was not affected.

(07-12-2011, 02:46 AM)Canucklehead Wrote: I bought a Tyler Seguin FW auto patch from the US, and I still havent received it yet. It is tracked as this:

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 16, 2011, 6:05 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 14, 2011, 1:16 am, BOSTON, MA 02205
Bullet Acceptance, June 13, 2011, 5:23 pm, HAVERHILL, MA 01835
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 13, 2011

Is it simply a matter of waiting, or is there something I should do?
I have received many packages that have never shown an updated status beyond the one your package shows. Not everything gets scanned every step of the way. That, along with the Canadian postal strike, make me think that you should not be worried yet.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

it is backlogged in the mail

my family member got a card i sent for his b day, the day I went up to visit him after a month plus...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Just to be safe begin the claim process, then it will probably arrive.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS