`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't understand 2011 Allen & Ginter out in blaster form.

RE: I don't understand 2011 Allen & Ginter out in blaster form.
Remember how early Bowman Platinum retail came out before Hobby (mainly b/c Hobby got delayed to include the bonus Autos)? I understand your frustration has to do with cracking the A&G code but this isn't really abnormal.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-11-2011, 05:46 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: No box break there are cards for sale right now on ebay. I asked the guy and he said he bought a blaster box from walmart.
lol my point was that this thread doesn't belong in the box break board, but should be in hobby talk.

come on its not like any of us are gonna really try for the ginter code, we all know the guy who won it 2 years in a row has this...

What is the fascination with this set? I don't get it. I bought a blaster last year and pulled almost nothing. Got a few dinosaur cards, a Mt. Everest card,...too many non-baseball cards for my liking

(07-12-2011, 10:11 AM)phillies816 Wrote: What is the fascination with this set? I don't get it. I bought a blaster last year and pulled almost nothing. Got a few dinosaur cards, a Mt. Everest card,...too many non-baseball cards for my liking

Be glad you're alive now and not 135 years ago when trading cards first started then.
Is this thing on?