`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bought a couple new additions to my signed ball collection last night

I bought a couple new additions to my signed ball collection last night
I am a very small time collecter with nothing to big but my favorite thing is signed baseballs I have some nice ones far in my very small collection which includes:
tommy lasorda, vin Scully, Duke Snider (inscripted "the silver fox"), Matt Kemp, John Broxton and as of last night I have added this guy to my little community!

[Image: donnewcombe.jpg]

Not bad for $50 bucks!
[Image: arizona-cardinals-banner.jpg]

RE: I bought a couple new additions to my signed ball collection last night
EDIT: Pic is now working, that looks great!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

no picture for me either.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(07-10-2011, 08:36 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: no picture for me either.
OK should be fixed now it was showing for me..

yep its there now. Nice sig.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(07-10-2011, 09:48 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: yep its there now. Nice sig.
Thanks!

i collect balls as well right now i got kyle blanks casey mcgehee ricky romero derek lowe michal taylor i have a ball signed by josh riddick 4xs it was signed each time he hit a hr in his 1st 4 games with the portland sea dogs also have another ball signed by doubront lars anderson junichi tazawa and one other guy i forget who andruw jones and i think there is one other just cant think of who off the top of my head also got a hat which is signed by around 7 or 8 portland sea dogs red soxs double a team no studs really best playerbeing nate spears prob but still pretty cool i add to it everytime i go to a game around 2-3 times a year
hoping to get harper when i go to a double a game he will be playing in down in portland in august
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-10-2011, 11:50 PM)rascrush Wrote: i collect balls as well right now i got kyle blanks casey mcgehee ricky romero derek lowe michal taylor i have a ball signed by josh riddick 4xs it was signed each time he hit a hr in his 1st 4 games with the portland sea dogs also have another ball signed by doubront lars anderson junichi tazawa and one other guy i forget who andruw jones and i think there is one other just cant think of who off the top of my head also got a hat which is signed by around 7 or 8 portland sea dogs red soxs double a team no studs really best playerbeing nate spears prob but still pretty cool i add to it everytime i go to a game around 2-3 times a year
hoping to get harper when i go to a double a game he will be playing in down in portland in august
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-11-2011, 12:37 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation
HA!

(07-10-2011, 05:54 PM)vetsgt02 Wrote: I am a very small time collecter with nothing to big but my favorite thing is signed baseballs I have some nice ones far in my very small collection which includes:
tommy lasorda, vin Scully, Duke Snider (inscripted "the silver fox"), Matt Kemp, John Broxton and as of last night I have added this guy to my little community!

[Image: donnewcombe.jpg]

Not bad for $50 bucks!
Nice find! Any chance you can post a picture of the Snider ball? I have a ball with his HOF signature and he listed the dates of his WS appearances as well. It's my favorite piece of memorbillia.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends