`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008-09 Upper Deck MVP...SE?? help!

2008-09 Upper Deck MVP...SE?? help!
OK, in some of those assorted retail blasters we all have a love/hate relationship with I've had several packs of 08-09 Upper Deck MVP. I have occasionally pulled a card which seems to be a subset with "Upper Deck SE" up the left-hand side. They all have no bv, simply an n/a. I realize this is common practice for rarer cards and 1/1's that can't really be valued, but these have to be relatively common if I've already pulled about 4 of them, right?

Anyways, I just pulled the Kobe of this ilk, and since it's the first decent player I've pulled, seems time to figure out what these are and what they may be worth! Any help is greatly appreciated Smile

RE: 2008-09 Upper Deck MVP...SE?? help!
I have a feeling that - like the victory cards from mvp, the SE's were exclusive to certain pack types -especially blasters. And as a lot of have found out, over the last few years the price guide has refused to acknowledge most of the retail only releases/inserts. My guess is that the SE's would be the same price as the base victory cards from that set.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-10-2011, 07:24 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I have a feeling that - like the victory cards from mvp, the SE's were exclusive to certain pack types -especially blasters. And as a lot of have found out, over the last few years the price guide has refused to acknowledge most of the retail only releases/inserts. My guess is that the SE's would be the same price as the base victory cards from that set.
Certainly makes sense. 'Preciate the input!

No problems. glad to help.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.