`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fiance actually did it....

fiance actually did it....
Thought i would NEVER get her to look at or even pick up a card other than to tell me to "put it away" but the other day she was at a garage sale and picked me up a 90's mickey mantle upper deck metal card set. I have to admit, i was impressed. never thought it would happen.

(on a side note, at an earlier garage sale the owner had a griffey poster hanging on his wall and she offered to buy that knowing the focus of my collection and was denied. otherwise there has been no effort or inclination of interest in cards)

no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: fiance actually did it....
and so it begins.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Does she have a sister?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-08-2011, 10:29 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Does she have a sister?
+1
[Image: sc23.jpg]

Good for you man. Not just accepting of your cards but buying you cards! My women just rolls her eyes at me and says I'm such a little kid. She does let me run off to the card section when we go to antique stores.

(07-08-2011, 10:38 PM)randall617 Wrote: ""Says I'm such a little kid.""...
She does let me run off to the card section when we go to antique stores.
Big Grin
(07-08-2011, 10:19 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Thought i would NEVER get her to look at or even pick up a card other than to tell me to "put it away" but the other day she was at a garage sale and picked me up a 90's mickey mantle upper deck metal card set. I have to admit, i was impressed. never thought it would happen.

(on a side note, at an earlier garage sale the owner had a griffey poster hanging on his wall and she offered to buy that knowing the focus of my collection and was denied. otherwise there has been no effort or inclination of interest in cards)
fiance + buying you cards = Great Wife
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Nice-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Now thats LOVE
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

My wife use to roll her eyes at me too but now she actually started collecting allen and ginter last year!!!