`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerned about a "good" member

Concerned about a "good" member
I have a trade out that was accepted on june 26th. I sent out and he received on july 1st. He did not respond to any of my communication until june 30th and said he was waiting to send because i was new here. Thats fine if he wouldve told me before i accepted the trade. He says he sent friday july 1st and i have nothing. I asked for tracking tuesday and he said he was out of town and would check with his wife because she was supposed to send. Well that was tuesday and i have not eard back. Another member contacted me and said he sent 11 days ago and has not received. This person is on all of the goof traders lists. What should i do?
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

RE: Concerned about a "good" member
(07-08-2011, 08:03 PM)ryo1549 Wrote: I have a trade out that was accepted on june 26th. I sent out and he received on july 1st. He did not respond to any of my communication until june 30th and said he was waiting to send because i was new here. Thats fine if he wouldve told me before i accepted the trade. He says he sent friday july 1st and i have nothing. I asked for tracking tuesday and he said he was out of town and would check with his wife because she was supposed to send. Well that was tuesday and i have not eard back. Another member contacted me and said he sent 11 days ago and has not received. This person is on all of the goof traders lists. What should i do?
i'm sorry but a "good" member doesnt wait to send AFTER he receives without telling the other member...simply no class IMO...none.....
and as for the non-communication, there are some super lazy folks in this world if you know what i mean...
give it a few more days and if nothing....buzz floydtown or ceocards...our fine moderators here...they will help ya out
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Yeah should definitely tell you if he is making you send first that just an obvious courtesy.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Ummm, that is just NOT cool...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Unfortunately it is someone I vouched for in the past Sad let me know what happens please. If you don't end up getting anything I will try to reimburse you the best I can. I'm so mad right now. You aren't the first person asking about it either.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Uhmm you have been a member since 1999, and he is claiming your " new" here?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-08-2011, 08:41 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Uhmm you have been a member since 1999, and he is claiming your " new" here?
That's what I was thinking...

I've actually read somewhere that ryo was a great member here back in the day.

I'm not really a trader, but it honestly sucks to hear about stuff like this. Always feel bad for the person getting screwed over. Seems like common sense to let someone know you want them to send first. Hopefully, you get your cards even if you had to wait unnecessarily for them.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I think I know who it is and I hope it isnt cause I already had a pm about a member I referred that hasnt done what he was supposed too as well. If you dont mind, pm me the details or give me the first and last letter of his username if you want to keep the matter to yourself for a bit longer and I will know if it is the same person. I felt obligated already to contact this member I am reffering too for the fact I referred him and the member who contacted me is a stand up guy. They should have at least told you about the must send first thing though.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

pm me the first and last letter/ # in there screen name if it is who i think it is i also reffered him i made my first trade with him and was a great guy to trade with and really first to welcome me in if its who i think it is
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Yeah i was a very active member on the old boards and just recently came back to the new ones.

I will tell anyone who pms me the name but i wont post it yet.
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]