`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants fan/collector

RE: Giants fan/collector
(07-14-2011, 11:59 PM)eazy e Wrote: Actually it was. Until I had a brain fart and ruined the whole thing. Maybe we could start a new trivia for cards thread?? Internet makes it easy to cheat though...
Somewhat. I had to really think abou that one. Wh owas playing in 89 is what I started with, since you mentioned the 80s and 90s. Then I went thru the list... Didnt figure on starting with Pitchers though. I was a Giants fan back then, so I remember Clark, Thompson, Mitchell and his foul territory catch... Ahh Memories.
(07-15-2011, 12:00 AM)eazy e Wrote: ROB ROSKOPP!!! Dude you took me way back with that one. SKATE or DIE!!
Yeah. I'm from Santa Cruz and we all had Roskopps back then. And when he came in one night when I was working and i realized it was him, I brought by deck in and had him sign it the next time i saw him. Dont know where that deck is now though Sad
I would love to do a card giveaway, but with me, it would be like "ok, what Bagwell is he giving away now..." Big Grin
[Image: BeckettSig.jpg]
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

Here's a fact about Trevor Wilson. He is one of forty-three pitchers to throw an immaculate inning, three strikeouts on nine pitches in one half-inning. The three he struckout: Eric Anthony, Rafael Ramirez, and Jeff Bagwell. ^^^
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

(07-15-2011, 11:28 AM)andrewinnc Wrote: Here's a fact about Trevor Wilson. He is one of forty-three pitchers to throw an immaculate inning, three strikeouts on nine pitches in one half-inning. The three he struckout: Eric Anthony, Rafael Ramirez, and Jeff Bagwell. ^^^
OUCH!!

[Image: punchface.jpg]

He was but a wee baby back then...
[Image: BeckettSig.jpg]
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

(07-15-2011, 11:28 AM)andrewinnc Wrote: Here's a fact about Trevor Wilson. He is one of forty-three pitchers to throw an immaculate inning, three strikeouts on nine pitches in one half-inning. The three he struckout: Eric Anthony, Rafael Ramirez, and Jeff Bagwell. ^^^
Wow. never knew that. What is a " half inning"??
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-15-2011, 10:17 PM)eazy e Wrote: Wow. never knew that. What is a " half inning"??
3 outs is a half inning
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)