`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
Just updating that I have yet to receive my end as well, nearly a month in. PM has gone unanswered.

Hey Guys, I'm pretty new to beckett.com but have been collecting for about 20 years now. Now I'm more into just my own private collection more than anything else, but enough about that. It sounds like you guys don't use PayPal for your transaction, is that the case? What do you guys do? Send checks? Just trying to get an idea of where and if the gaps can be closed and these issue can be reolved for the future.

yeah i havent gotten anything either from him
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

Just sent him a message - heated, but polite. He probably won't reply even though he was listed as being on the site the 21st of july 2011.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-21-2011, 05:24 PM)wegotthattoo Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm pretty new to beckett.com but have been collecting for about 20 years now. Now I'm more into just my own private collection more than anything else, but enough about that. It sounds like you guys don't use PayPal for your transaction, is that the case? What do you guys do? Send checks? Just trying to get an idea of where and if the gaps can be closed and these issue can be reolved for the future.
there is no monetary transactions when trading, and if youre selling, i suggest paypal.
(07-21-2011, 07:42 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Just sent him a message - heated, but polite. He probably won't reply even though he was listed as being on the site the 21st of july 2011.
there is no excuse for not responding to the pms?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

here is what i did went to his profile clicked on his facebook thing and just sent him a message that way, if everyone does that, that should get to him

(07-21-2011, 07:59 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: here is what i did went to his profile clicked on his facebook thing and just sent him a message that way, if everyone does that, that should get to him
Thanks for the heads up, chiefs. Never thought of that.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-21-2011, 07:59 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: here is what i did went to his profile clicked on his facebook thing and just sent him a message that way, if everyone does that, that should get to him
i did that
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

(07-21-2011, 05:24 PM)wegotthattoo Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm pretty new to beckett.com but have been collecting for about 20 years now. Now I'm more into just my own private collection more than anything else, but enough about that. It sounds like you guys don't use PayPal for your transaction, is that the case? What do you guys do? Send checks? Just trying to get an idea of where and if the gaps can be closed and these issue can be reolved for the future.
As someone stated earlier, this is in regards to trades that have gone wrong with this user, not sales transactions. The user has received, and in some cases marked the trade has having been received, stated he had a huge electric bill and then he sent some out. A few, only about 6 or so, have gotten their end of the deal. But there are many that still haven't. He also didn't ship with DC, possibly on purpose, so we can't tell if they are even in transit, but I'm starting to think they aren't.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

What about a little something like this as a possible solution for trades. First one party pays for the item via PayPal, the payment receiver then ships the card out. When the payer receives the card, the other person pays the same amount for the other person to ship the other card. When both cards have been received by both parties, both transactions are refunded on PayPal. When a transaction is refunded, PayPal also refunds the fees associated with the transaction. Everyone is happy except PayPal (for using their services for free - but they have enough cash anyway LOL)