`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
I've traded with him also no problems , he hasn't left feedback but other than that, I picked up some more celtics I needed.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(07-08-2011, 01:52 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I almost went for that school ties card. Was he from the Dallas area?

Yeppers. I do hope he's alright but I've had no contact whatsoever in over 2 weeks now.

Sorry that your having issues with this trader. I made a trade with him several weeks ago and it went smoothly, except that he has not left feedback. Hope it gets cleared up and you get your end.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(07-08-2011, 11:25 AM)chaudhrysunny Wrote: FYI,

It's been like 3 weeks since our trade was accepted. I PMed him over a week ago asking where my end was. He told me something about not paying his electric bill and my cards would go out the very next day. It's been over a week since then. PMed him yesterday and I got no response, and he did log-on yesterday too.

He's had my end for over 2 weeks now.
I'am still waiting too, its been about 2 weeks. I shipped mine side off the next day, after the trade was accepted. I Pm'd him once and got no respond.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

i'm having the same problem with him. but he did contact me and told me he had a personal issue he had to take care of and that he was shipping out my cards asap. let's see if they arrive.

My trade with him has been stagnant for nearly a month. I've sent him messages and he hasn't even responded. He's off my trading list.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I've added everyone who posted here to the list he owes. Please update one of us when you get your cards so we know to cross you off the list. One person reported finally getting cards today, so hopefully the rest of you will receive shortly.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-142...pid1433738

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

3 received today so far
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Received my end today. Thanks

chris i am on this list. completed trade june 16th
i am on the baseball boards btw. the weird thing is that he hasnt mared mine as received even though i shipped june 19th and i put return address so it should come back to me if there is a problem... i have PMed him multiple times with no response. when i returned from vacation today and still no cards i sent him a PM that if he didnt respond to this PM and have a very good response i was going to report him
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"