`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to....

How to....
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make my cards "Tradeable" for other folks to see/trade. Under Organize, I have a small drop down But you cannot view the whole word and there maybe more options below that I cannot view. I am becoming once again a very frustrated Beckett person.LOL My question is this: I have my collection that all can see, How do I make a card tradeable? Please respond like I am a 6 yr old....LOL

RE: How to....
(07-08-2011, 08:42 AM)jeffpo Wrote: For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make my cards "Tradeable" for other folks to see/trade. Under Organize, I have a small drop down But you cannot view the whole word and there maybe more options below that I cannot view. I am becoming once again a very frustrated Beckett person.LOL My question is this: I have my collection that all can see, How do I make a card tradeable? Please respond like I am a 6 yr old....LOL
All you need to do is put a number in the trade away column.

Ray

RE: How to....
Click on the "Layout" button in your organize and make sure you are viewing the "Trade" Layout.

Then, like Ray said, enter the quantity for each card you want to trade away in the "Trade Away" column.

[Image: Layoutbutton.jpg]

If you have difficulty getting the "Layout" button to work, make sure you turn off compatability mode in Internet Explorer, or use Firefox or Chrome as your browser.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.