`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help cant access old account

need help cant access old account
my former account was under the name metjetfan, but whenever i try to log in it says the username/ password isnt right, ive been trying for a month until i just decided to make a new account. if anyone could give me any info as to why this may have happened, id really appreciate it!

RE: need help cant access old account
(07-07-2011, 02:35 PM)ray27rice Wrote: my former account was under the name metjetfan, but whenever i try to log in it says the username/ password isnt right, ive been trying for a month until i just decided to make a new account. if anyone could give me any info as to why this may have happened, id really appreciate it!
I did a search for metjetfan and found it.
You have more than 100 cards in your organize so you have to buy access now.

Ray

(07-07-2011, 03:44 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: I did a search for metjetfan and found it.
You have more than 100 cards in your organize so you have to buy access now.

Ray
what do you mean buy access? access to my old profile?

Email customerservice@beckett.com They're the only ones who can do anything.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(07-07-2011, 03:50 PM)ray27rice Wrote: what do you mean buy access? access to my old profile?
You don't need to buy access for your profile. You need to buy access for the Organize feature. But you should still be able to access your account, because how else would you be able to buy Organize if you couldn't access it. I hope support was able to help you with your problem.

(07-07-2011, 02:35 PM)ray27rice Wrote: my former account was under the name metjetfan, but whenever i try to log in it says the username/ password isnt right, ive been trying for a month until i just decided to make a new account. if anyone could give me any info as to why this may have happened, id really appreciate it!
Are you trying to log in using your e-mail address or your actual username? I believe you have to use your e-mail address that is associated with the username when you first created the account.

(07-08-2011, 01:30 PM)greg2424 Wrote: Are you trying to log in using your e-mail address or your actual username? I believe you have to use your e-mail address that is associated with the username when you first created the account.
i got it back today apparently i was using the wrong email and customer service gave me the right one and now im back on!
[Image: ray-rice-main-1.jpg]

collecting ray rice, kenny britt, marques colston, devin mccourty, and david wright