`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(84) Jordan Fleer Rookie Reprints Graded Gem 10

RE: (84) Jordan Fleer Rookie Reprints Graded Gem 10
(07-07-2011, 02:59 PM)sports cards chris Wrote: These are counterfeit cards. They have the Fleer logo and they never gave the "ok" to do this to anyone. I have seen these fetch a few dollars every now and then on the bay but most of the time the are tagged and shut down. They have no more value than getting one to look at and joke about with friends. I would bet they are pretty far off from being legit that there would be no worries though of trying to pass as a Authentic RC.

More or less they are like a novelty item for someone who might want to just get a "look-a-like" RC of Jordan.
THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SAYING IT! These are ILLEGAL FAKE Reprints where some are of such good quality, they are being bought to be RESOLD as ORIGINALS at card shows (the best place crooks sell illegal cards); so they can pull a "HIT & RUN"!

PSA just recently graded one of these 1986-87 Fleer MICHAEL JORDAN Fake Illegal Reprint cards as a PSA 10 Gem Mint! They are ALL OVER eBay (in BULK LOTS TOO) by hundreds of sellers and no matter how many times I call eBay to REPORT these cards (that eBay states are illegal to sell on their site) now NEVER REMOVE THEM for over two years now!

I reported this Fake Reprint PSA 10 Jordan to Upper Deck by phone & by email over a week ago. Tomorrow I'm going to call the FBI, because this is the BIGGEST SCREW UP in PSA history!

eBay Item #283519932377. Look for yourself! Huh

Then look up "How to tell a fake 1986 Fleer Jordan RC" on Google & LEARN what I already knew. ThisPSA 10 fakehad ALL theRedFlagsfor a fake reprint which proves PSA (at least now since their grading business has increased 10X since they made grading FAR STRICTER than BGS & their cards sell for SO MUCH MORE MONEY is PSA 10!) uses hobby know-nothings to grade their cards! This fake Jordan reprint PSA 10 card is even 65/35 OFF-CENTER, but has no OC Qualifier???

Anyone want to try to explain that when this card has ALL of PSA's COUNTERFEIT PROOF items? When the PSA site says they always use the OC Qualifier on 65/35 centered cards, especially if it's a high grade card and takes away from the overall look of the card which this FAKE certainly does!

The ignorant eBay seller knew the card was a Fake Reprint when he sent it to PSA to be graded by his reply to me! So as soon as it came back a PSA 10, he lists it on eBay for $31,999! IS THIS WHAT PSA HAS DONE TO YOUNG UNDEREDUCATED COLLECTORS? It seems they think PSA is God with their FAR STRICTER newer grading (with the front small hologram) &these newer collectors with money would rather pay $31,999 for a FAKE ILLEGAL Jordan RC Reprint, than a REAL ORIGINAL version???

If this doesn't END PSA I'm done with this CROOKED hobby!

What has happened to this "hobby" in the last 3-years more than ever?