`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen & Ginter DNA Cards

RE: Allen & Ginter DNA Cards
DNA cards are out? I've been waiting on that Ted Williams DNA card for about ten years now.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(07-07-2011, 10:07 AM)tsevni98 Wrote: Can someone explain how do they get the hairs for these people? George Washington? Beetoven? Someone has their hair somewhere?
doesnt make sense to me.Trying to learn and understand.

thanks

On George Washington - its a hair from is peppered wig. Topps purchased a few strands of hair. If you notice, yrly the same people pretty much come out. They get from corps like SG Gaynor etc. Corps that sell antiques and stuff of that nature. Pretty sure I have every dna card. I have 9 different people they did. You are better off guying the card for $1000 or more, rather than buy packs for it.

(07-31-2015, 01:31 PM)tcr9315 Wrote: On George Washington - its a hair from is peppered wig. Topps purchased a few strands of hair. If you notice, yrly the same people pretty much come out. They get from corps like SG Gaynor etc. Corps that sell antiques and stuff of that nature. Pretty sure I have every dna card. I have 9 different people they did. You are better off guying the card for $1000 or more, rather than buy packs for it.
I think I know what you meant to say, but it still made for difficult reading.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!