`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do the Phillies keep winning games?

How do the Phillies keep winning games?
It seems like every time the Braves win the Phillies win too. The Braves are one of the hottest teams right now, but they can't make hardly any ground on the Phils. Hopefully we'll catch em in the 2nd half and leave them in the dust.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: How do the Phillies keep winning games?
They go head to head this weekend. Should be good.

yes, looking forward to the great matchups. Should be an exciting series.

Other than the last couple of innings of today's game it was a close series. These teams aren't far apart if at all, they have similar strengths and weaknesses and the division title could come down to the end. Either way I think they're on a collision course in the NLCS, hopefully it has the same outcome as in 1993

(07-10-2011, 08:20 PM)phillyfan54 Wrote: Other than the last couple of innings of today's game it was a close series. These teams aren't far apart if at all, they have similar strengths and weaknesses and the division title could come down to the end. Either way I think they're on a collision course in the NLCS, hopefully it has the same outcome as in 1993
I didn't see the game today, but saw the bottom ticker where the scores flash by, Yikes 14-1!!! other than that is was a great series and I think it will come down to the wire as well. We'll just have to wait and see how the 2nd half of the season plays out.