Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographs for sale/trade!

Autographs for sale/trade!
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and have been collecting autographs for about 15 years (cards much longer). We have a new baby girl, so I am trying to clear some stuff out and maybe make a little money in the process. I listed over 200 signed cards, and priced them very reasonably. I am hoping someone else will find some that they would appreciate in their collection! I will be listing lots of other stuff too, but thats what I started with.

I would also be interested in trading for Detroit Tigers memorabilia cards (especially multi-colored), as well as other Detroit sports, U of Michigan, and wrestling memorabilia cards.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!!! Quinn

RE: Autographs for sale/trade!
Welcome to the forum (seems you've been on the site for some time) and congratulations on the new addition to the family. As for Detroit stuff, I have a lot of Pistons extras that I can trade you, including a Rasheed GU. I'd be interested in Tigers, Red Wings or Pistons you don't need that I need. Checkout my Organize. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Ok cool. Is there a place to put a want list, or do I need to go through and compare what I have to what you have and see if there is anything you need? I'm new to this, so I need a little help! Thanks!

(07-06-2011, 11:33 PM)qaj113 Wrote: Ok cool. Is there a place to put a want list, or do I need to go through and compare what I have to what you have and see if there is anything you need? I'm new to this, so I need a little help! Thanks!
If you have a subscription for either Organize or a Price Guide, the best way is to put them in your Organize. If you do not have a subscription, you're limited to 100 cards max. If you have ANY subscription, there's no limit on your Organize. If you need help setting it up, let me know.

Cool cool. I do have organize and have started putting stuff in there. I know I have some extra Pistons stuff, so do you have a want list in your organize and if so, how do I find it? Also, not sure if you'd be interested, but I think I have an extra Rip Hamilton Santa Bobblehead that they gave away at the stadium a few years ago! Thanks for your help!

(07-07-2011, 12:32 AM)qaj113 Wrote: Cool cool. I do have organize and have started putting stuff in there. I know I have some extra Pistons stuff, so do you have a want list in your organize and if so, how do I find it? Also, not sure if you'd be interested, but I think I have an extra Rip Hamilton Santa Bobblehead that they gave away at the stadium a few years ago! Thanks for your help!
I would be interested but not sure I have anything for it. And I do have a want list. You can either view it by going to my profile (click on my name, then click on "Beckett Profile") and then go to my Organize. It'll be under Pistons - Wants. Or, if you go to my profile and click Trade With Me, when you click the Add Items on your side of the page, anything I want will have a star on it.