`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gretzky Buyback Auto 1/1 in the Czech Republic

RE: Gretzky Buyback Auto 1/1 in the Czech Republic
(07-08-2011, 10:41 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: Can you scan the front and back of this card? Would love to see it! Spud
Yes, i added back picture.

Sweet Card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Wow, that is very cool. They took card #10 from 1999-00 Upper Deck (a set that is also in my father's collection) and had Gretzky autograph it. Thanks for sharing that wonderful card! Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

That's a pretty good card I guess.

Just one question though...

How is that card not hovering in an anti-gravity chamber inside a Swiss bank vault already?

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(07-10-2011, 11:07 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: Here are a few samples of 2000-01 UD Reserve cards from my father's collection. It's a very nice looking set and I'd like to add to it if possible, especially the base set (120 cards). I have friends in your part of the world so shipping would be inexpensive for you - I'll supply an address in Germany. My friends and family bring/send me Starbucks mugs from world cities they visit or live in - the one in the table was a gift from my daughter who was recently in Prague. Spud
I think I might have a few of the base cards from this set. I will check for you Smile
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

I think I could lure it away from him if I offered up my 2009-10 Ultimate Rookies Chucko auto! Spud

(07-11-2011, 04:13 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: That's a pretty good card I guess.

Just one question though...

How is that card not hovering in an anti-gravity chamber inside a Swiss bank vault already?

That would be most excellent my friend!! spud

(07-11-2011, 04:18 PM)p8030103 Wrote: I think I might have a few of the base cards from this set. I will check for you Smile

(07-11-2011, 04:30 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: I think I could lure it away from him if I offered up my 2009-10 Ultimate Rookies Chucko auto! Spud

That would be most excellent my friend!! spud
I thought I had way more of these than I actually do. The only ones I could find were Patrick Stefan (#5) and Alexei Yashin (#61). You can have them if you want them. I think I must have more of these somewhere, but I have no idea where. I'll let you know if I find any more.

Hi, thank you for your professional answer and consideration.
If i ever decide to sell it, it will be hard to sell such a card online from the Czech republic i guess. Will have to make a trip to a NY cards show or something..

Anyway, i see you are a fan of A. Irbe, i have czech issued hockey cards of him you might be intrested in. The Czech Stadion card.

I do need #61. We can talk about it in another thread - perhaps I'll start one. Thanks, Spud

(07-11-2011, 07:18 PM)p8030103 Wrote: I thought I had way more of these than I actually do. The only ones I could find were Patrick Stefan (#5) and Alexei Yashin (#61). You can have them if you want them. I think I must have more of these somewhere, but I have no idea where. I'll let you know if I find any more.

(07-12-2011, 10:18 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: I do need #61. We can talk about it in another thread - perhaps I'll start one. Thanks, Spud
You can have it for free, I don't really want it. I posted in your other thread about some O-Pee-Chee RCs, so if I have any you need, we can work out a trade and I'll just put the Yashin in that envelope.