`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did all the Bengals fans go?

RE: Where did all the Bengals fans go?
(07-06-2011, 11:09 PM)biglump007 Wrote: yep thats him. ive only seen hime once since the org change it was a couple weeks ago maybe 3 he posted and was gone again.
yeah thats who i was sending my bengal stuff to originally but him not being on here makes me wanna find another person to pass off the bengal stuff to.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Im still here Smile
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-08-2011, 03:50 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Im still here Smile
i just won a dual ochocinco/derek anderson auto on the bay. not for trade but will post a pic when i get it. who do you/don't you collect of the bengals?

I collect all bengals, gu, autos, base, inserts rcs everything. But some of my favs to get are Ken Anderson, Boomer, Munoz, Chad ect. (the lb core and secondary too)
And id love to see that dual. I have alot of chad autos but none with Anderson. (Derek that is I have one with Ken.)
WHO-DEY

(07-08-2011, 03:56 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: I collect all bengals, gu, autos, base, inserts rcs everything. But some of my favs to get are Ken Anderson, Boomer, Munoz, Chad ect. (the lb core and secondary too)
And id love to see that dual. I have alot of chad autos but none with Anderson. (Derek that is I have one with Ken.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT
heres the ebay listing. i'll get a better pic once i get it in.

$6 BUCKS???!!! Man if I would have seen that I would have bid haha. I havent picked up a chad auto card in a minute so I could use one. ( I do memorablia too so I go in spurts. Sometimes tons of cards sometimes a little card and alot of memo and sometimes a happy medium. Typically im 90/10 cards to memorabilia.)
WHO-DEY

(07-08-2011, 04:01 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: $6 BUCKS???!!! Man if I would have seen that I would have bid haha. I havent picked up a chad auto card in a minute so I could use one. ( I do memorablia too so I go in spurts. Sometimes tons of cards sometimes a little card and alot of memo and sometimes a happy medium. Typically im 90/10 cards to memorabilia.)
yeah i was excited about the price. figure since anderson is on it it doesn't get as much love. always wanted a 85 auto but havent been able to swing the dough/trade to get one yet. so for me this was a great pickup. a anderson auto to add to the other 20+ and my first 85.

I had to take a break. I am still here and I am gonna try to get back into gear. I hope to be doing some more trading in the future.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]