`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$20 for my football ORG

$20 for my football ORG
Trading for Titus Young isn't working, so someone want to buy everything in it for $20? Got a Flacco GU and Jason Smith Patch ball auto /25. And a bunch of RC's/inserts. Comes out to like $.33 a card. Thanks.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: $20 for my football ORG
Don't give up yet... Ya probably just need to get a few mor FB hits and then it'll start to come together. That's how it started for me but then as I pulled more hits and made more trades it started working out!

(07-05-2011, 06:52 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Don't give up yet... Ya probably just need to get a few mor FB hits and then it'll start to come together. That's how it started for me but then as I pulled more hits and made more trades it started working out!
I just want low-end stuff haha, it is hard, not just here but any sport. I am getting rid of all trades and just going to buy PC.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

Anyone?
Always gone Thur-Sun

Let me know if you need any of these.

[Image: TitusYoung.png]
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]