`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation pickups from stop at Wal-Mart and an antiques mall

Vacation pickups from stop at Wal-Mart and an antiques mall
Took my wife on a little short vacation a couple of hours down the road this weekend and while we were there, we made a trip to Wal-Mart. I picked up a half price blaster box of 2010 Topps Chrome. No auto, but here's the hits. Lots of nice color.

The Scherzer, Ramirez and Gallardo are refractors. The 2 Phillies are Xfractors.

[Image: July3pickups0007.jpg]

Then we went into the antique mall and they had a small card shop there, mostly selling singles and hot wheels, etc. He had a 50 cent box and I picked up the following cards. The Lincecum is a refractor and the Tejada is an Xfractor.

[Image: July3pickups0005.jpg]

Then before I left, I found a couple of others I could use. I picked both the Zimmerman and Kinsler up for a combined $7. Not too bad in my opinion. Here they are:

[Image: July3pickups0006.jpg]

Let me know you think I did. The Kinsler and Rangers are PC, but everything else will be marked FT when I get them entered. Thanks again.

RE: Vacation pickups from stop at Wal-Mart and an antiques mall
You got a great deal on the Zimmerman and Kinsler for $7, and I think you did well overall
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

interested in the kemp also how is the 2010 set i saw them at walmart 2day and thought about picking up a box but at only 4 cards a box i went against it is it worth it
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-04-2011, 11:37 PM)rascrush Wrote: interested in the kemp also how is the 2010 set i saw them at walmart 2day and thought about picking up a box but at only 4 cards a box i went against it is it worth it
I enjoyed the Topps Chrome. You get about 6-7 refractors, a handful of rookies and a couple of inserts per 8 pack box. Not bad for $11.