`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell when things get added to trades

How to tell when things get added to trades
On the old system it would tell which cards each person added to trades. Is there still away to view this. The reason I ask is that I sent an open offer to a person and got a message that the trade had been accepted. I didn't think it was possible to add something to a trade and then accept the trade in that state. Doesn't it have to go the other person for review?

RE: How to tell when things get added to trades
i would think if a trade was sent & the other trader added from your org it should go back to you as a counter offer. if they added from their own & you receive more cards that may be different. I print the page when sending the trade for acceptance to make sure theres no issues, it could be a tech issue.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Yeah thats how it should be but what happend was that I sent an open offer, he added to cards and then the trade was accepted without me getting a chance to review. It shouldn't have been his trade to accept once he added cards. It is not a huge issue but I can tell you I wouldn't have accepted the trade in its current form.

This is also an issue when a card gets removed because it was part of another accepted trade.
I'm always open to trading. My wants are varied (I'm working on multiple sets from 1980 through the present) and all my wants are marked. Open offers welcome!

(In progress) Scans for Trade