`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Supreme Auto PRICES??

2010 Topps Supreme Auto PRICES??
I am new to Beckett and am wondering if ANYONE can answer my question. I have many different 2010 Topps Supreme Autographed Dual, Triple, Quad, and 1/1 auto relic cards but have seen no prices available on the Beckett price guide. Can anyone tell me why? And where can I go to see what the current value of these individual cards are at the moment?

I am particularly interested in the 2010 Topps Supreme Auto of Joe Montana, Black refractor. Super sweet autographed card and numbered 2/5.

Of all my collection at the moment, these show NO PRICES from Beckett.

Thank you

Lee

RE: 2010 Topps Supreme Auto PRICES??
Because they are too low of a print run which means there aren't many being sold which means they have to market data no price them.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-03-2011, 05:54 PM)lewis7 Wrote: I am new to Beckett and am wondering if ANYONE can anser my question. I have many different 2010 Topps Supreme Autographed Dual, Triple, Quad, and 1/1 auto relics havce no prices available on the Beckett price guide. Can anyone tell me why? And where can I go to see what the current value of these individual cards are at the moment?

I am particularly interested in the 2010 Topps Supreme Auto of Joe Montana, Black refractor. Super sweet autographed card and numbered 2/5.

Of all my collection at the moment, these show NO PRICES from Beckett.

Thank you

Lee
A lot of the 1/1's, 1/5's, and 1/10's, will never have a value listed. There isn't enough sales data to come up with a real price. Look at the highest price card of the set, probably a 1/50 or something like that. Make an educated guess from there. A great place to get REAL card values is to go to e bay and click completed sales after searching for your card. If any sales exist, you can see what they sold for.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

OK...Thank you for that. So basicaly, the value can be anything really. I wish there was a ballpark figure I can go by. I do see some the completed ones on Ebay though. Guess that will have to do with an educated guess.. Thank you!

Lee
Also, if anyone is interested, I will have a few of these low numbered cards for sale soon.
Didn't want to do that but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Thank you!...Lee