Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed
Wink 
Advice needed
Alright so recently I have been working on a Tom Brady rc pc. I have 1 graded card in it, which sticks out like a sore thumb, and my organized mind doesn't like that, so I thought maybe I could send in the other 10+ in to get graded. Or crack the case open, but it is bgs 9. Because it's Tom Brady, I've already thrown a lot of money into it, and I just don't really think it's worth another 100 to grade them. What do you guys think?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: Advice needed
I am kinda the same way. I like all to be graded or none. But you eventually get over it. I wouldn't crack open a BGS 9 Brady Rc.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-03-2011, 04:06 PM)eazy e Wrote: I am kinda the same way. I like all to be graded or none. But you eventually get over it. I wouldn't crack open a BGS 9 Brady Rc.
Yea I guess I will stick to raw cards the rest of the way, and just have the graded as a neat thing. Just dont have the budget for a pc like that + grading costs.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Sell it and buy another one then have some money left over for more.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-03-2011, 04:24 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Sell it and buy another one then have some money left over for more.
I understand your organized mind and I like Deuce's idea. Should solve the unorganized look and add to the funds for another Brady.

If you crack the case open, you need to be sure that the card gets removed from the population database.
I'd say leave it, save up to grade the rest.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]