`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!
(07-05-2011, 06:48 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Very nice Brady's! I have one of his RC cards that I need to send in as well to have graded!!! I know that Black Diamond is worth a house by itself!!! Great looking card mans thank you for sharing!!!
Thanks Man! I sent the Private Stock in myself so I like that one even more, also a lot less of them graded that high. Can't wait to get the ones I have at Beckett to go with them!

Got it in today!

[Image: JoshTullia089.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 06:51 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Thanks Man! I sent the Private Stock in myself so I like that one even more, also a lot less of them graded that high. Can't wait to get the ones I have at Beckett to go with them!
Sweet deal make sure you show your prizes off on this thread please!!! Big Grin Thank you!!
(07-05-2011, 07:31 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Got it in today!

[Image: JoshTullia089.jpg]
Rule #1 NO COWGIRLS on this thread!!! Joking Nice looking dual you got there!!! Thank you for sharing suck stunning looking card!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 09:11 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Rule #1 NO COWGIRLS on this thread!!! Joking Nice looking dual you got there!!! Thank you for sharing suck stunning looking card!!!
Coming from a Glen Coffee collector?! MMMMMMMM he doesn't even play anymore because one year was too much for him playin with the big boys!lol

Point taken though. We do need a good season.

I'm too poor to get mine graded Sad

(07-05-2011, 09:34 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Coming from a Glen Coffee collector?! MMMMMMMM he doesn't even play anymore because one year was too much for him playin with the big boys!lol

Point taken though. We do need a good season.
Wait seriously I didnt mean the word "suck" I really didnt. I meant to say "sick" instead of "suck" I just caught that...lol On the other hand yes he did quit on us..lol And that "sucks"...lol But I dont mind "Cowboys" on this thread!!! Its all fun and games til someone gets hurt and I just got hurt!!!...lol Smile Feel free to post anyone you want man, this is for the fan in us!!! Not to bash each others team or players we collect! I know you were messing around I just wanted to clear the air!!! Smile
(07-05-2011, 09:39 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm too poor to get mine graded Sad
First of all this isnt for the rich people only. I understand your pain I didnt get my first one til someone on here was nice enough to give me one for FREE!!! As a matter of fact all the ones I have from football I had to buy expect for the Suh. So trust me I dont have the funds to send them off like some do either. Try buying one if you can. But WARNING they are very addictive once you get one!!! So be aware..lol Smile

(07-05-2011, 10:08 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: First of all this isnt for the rich people only. I understand your pain I didnt get my first one til someone on here was nice enough to give me one for FREE!!! As a matter of fact all the ones I have from football I had to buy expect for the Suh. So trust me I dont have the funds to send them off like some do either. Try buying one if you can. But WARNING they are very addictive once you get one!!! So be aware..lol Smile
I've been scrutinizing my DRC collection....most if not all could be 9.5s

(07-05-2011, 10:14 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I've been scrutinizing my DRC collection....most if not all could be 9.5s
Well what are you waiting for get them graded! One at a time!!! Then show them off on here!!! Smile

(07-05-2011, 10:20 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Well what are you waiting for get them graded! One at a time!!! Then show them off on here!!! Smile
What's the cheapest way? I want BGS

(07-05-2011, 10:22 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: What's the cheapest way? I want BGS
Its all about how long you want them to take on grading your card(s). I would do BGS and thats all. I did 2 cards about a yr ago and it costed me about $90. That included shipping there and back, insurance and 10 day service, with one of them having an autograph to be graded as well. Dont get me wrong thats still high priced. But if you can handle your cards being gone for 45 days which I think is the max they hold them then its ALOT cheaper!!! I will check and see what I did exactly but thats just off the top the head!!! Its so worth it when they come back regardless of the grades you get! Hope this is helpful!!! Smile