`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: WHERE IS MY THREAD?

OT: WHERE IS MY THREAD?
I WAS WONDERING WHERE MY FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD WENT??...IT HAS BEEN ALLOWED ON HERE BEFORE SO I WAS WONDERING IF IT GOT DELETED THEN WHY IT WAS? THANKS
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

RE: OT: WHERE IS MY THREAD?
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US !!! LOL Smile ..... try PM'ing floydtown, it's possible it was against the TOS or something like that ..... I'm sure he'll be able to let you know Smile

Probably because of the gambling aspect.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Becket left the post up a long time if it was a TOS violation. Then again Becket reserves the right to delete any post.
From the TOS
"Although Beckett Media DOES NOT and CANNOT review the messages posted and is NOT responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Beckett Media reserve the right to delete any post, thread, image, profile, avatar, attachment or signature for any or no reason whatsoever."
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

im just saying ..last year there was one for and had the some thing sooo
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

(07-03-2011, 09:15 PM)xemmanuelxsandersx Wrote: im just saying ..last year there was one for and had the some thing sooo
It could be because as it STANDS right now. We aren't looking at any football LOL

Not saying we wont. But right now.... Football is on pause.....

I dont know where yours specifically is but they need to be in sports talk and it has to be free
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)